Wednesday, 18 October 2017
Sea Turtle conservation
This term we are learning about endangered land and sea animals. Some species of sea turtles are also endangered. Help me save the species turtles and look for a nice and safe place to live for the turtles.
(click the link down below lear and help the sea turtles)
Tuesday, 29 August 2017
Wednesday, 16 August 2017
Procedure writing on how to make a milo
Walt: write a procedure on how to make a Milo.
Goal: our goal is to make a cup of Milo.
- Hot water
- Cup(clean cup)
- Hot water jug(kettle)
Series of steps:
- First fill the hot water jug with water then plug it in and turn it on.
- When the hot water jug is getting hot get a cup.
- With the cup add in 1 or 2 teaspoon of sugar.
- And 2 teaspoon of milo.
- When the hot water jug is hot , carefully pour 3/4 hot water into the cup with sugar and Milo.
- Next pour ¼ of milk into the cup.
- Finally stir well and enjoy!
Friday, 4 August 2017
First club of term 3
Yesterday was our first clubs of term 3 , week 2.
My club was pasifika dance fusion with Sarah , Mahoney , Anastacia and Lesieli. So our teachers were Mrs Tofa and Miss Tuia we had six culture dances to do which was Cook island , Samoa , Tongan , Fijian , Hawai. So the first culture dance we did was Cook island because it was Cook island language week.
I felt so happy and proud of myself because i learnt my own culture dance.