Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2019

Current events

Today Our whole class did current events. I read that our Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern’s is currently overseas, visiting Samoa and the New Zealand territory of Tokelau. The trip is part of the New Zealand Government’s Pacific Reset strategy. She had to go to Samoa to get to Tokelau because Tokelau doesn't have an airport so she had to go on a ferry to go there.Jacinda Ardern met with local leaders in Samoa and on Sunday morning she boarded the Otago patrol ship for the trip to Tokelau. Everybody knows Jacinda Adern hates going Samoa but she had to go.



Image result for jacinda ardern



2 comments:

  1. kia ora my name is Rongotai and i go to otaki college.
    An I hop we do the same as you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia orana

    Rongotai, My name is Ngakiri and I go to Glenbrae school. I do hope we do the same as well.

    Kind regards Ngakiri

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.