Pages

Thursday 5 December 2019

Activity 3: The Columbian Exchange

Christopher Columbus was an Italian explorer born back in 1451. He started sailing when he was 14 years old and spent a lot of his life looking for a passageway from his home continent of Europe to Asia. He never found one. Instead, he spent much of his time in the Americas (North, Central and South).
Christopher Columbus was, and still is, a very controversial man. Some people would even call him ‘infamous’ (well-known for doing something bad) because he spent much of his life sailing around the world, enslaving innocent people, spreading diseases and taking natural resources from the countries that he visited. His actions had a significant impact on the lives of others.
Who has had a significant impact on your life?

My older sisters has been the most positive impact in my life. They always help me with my work. They always makes sure I'm doing my work and not going on a phone. Every night they help me with everything such as my school work. Everyday they have been pushing me so hard to try my best in everything even if I don't get it at all. Without them two I wouldn't be right here where I am. They have been to pushing me from when I was a baby to now and I thank the lord and my family for making this happen

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ngakiri

    How are you doing today? You must be very excited that you are finishing up school soon. I am happy that you are coming on this journey with me. This is my second year being a blogger commenter and I have just completed my degree to become a teacher. I am really excited to get started!

    Did you enjoy doing this post? I also chose my sister when doing this task. Throughout my life she has always had my back and looked after, similar to what you said. This is so special, you should really show your older sisters this.

    Keep up the great work, you are really doing such an awesome job! You should try to use Google Slides to create your blog, it is so easy to make and you can get really creative.

    Blog you later,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.