Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2020

Empty house

It was a dark , dark night and I was walking home from my friends house. The moon drifted across the clear blue sky , Clouds were flowing and blocking the moon so it was pitch black. Every time My friends and I would always walk pass this very empty and scary house. We would always try to avoid the scary house but we couldn’t because it gave us goosebumps. I walked past the creepy house and I felt like someone was watching me or walking behind me.

I looked back feeling like I was gonna get haunted but no one was behind me. Half way walking pass the creepy and empty house , I then heard whispers from the trees slowly flowing side to side. Suddenly I heard a little whisper coming from the house “Help!” then it went quiet I thought it was just me so i kept walking “Help” there it goes again. I was so terrified I didn’t know what to do.

In my head I was thinking , Should I go inside the house and see what is happening or should I just keep walking and forget this ever happened. I didn’t know what to do so I stopped walking and I closed my eyes and thought and thought. After thinking I opened my eyes and looked around and saw if anyone was here. I looked at the house and it went silence for a complete 30 seconds.

I couldn’t help it so I started walking towards the house and heard a lot of crying. I knocked onto the door three times. On my third knock , the door slightly opened and I couldn’t see a thing. Lucky I had my phone with me , so I grabbed my phone out of my pocket to use my flashlight. I looked around the house and saw old and wrinkly furniture , TV's and old kitchen supplies.

There were like about 5 big rooms and I walked inside one of them. I tried to follow where the crying was coming from. I think the crying was coming for the last room which is the biggest one. I walked into the room and saw no one crying , no one was in the room…….it was the TV. I was thinking who would be watching TV in this very creepy house. “Shhh” I heard a sound coming from the cupboard.

I opened the cupboard and saw a little girl in a very dirty white and old dress , she was rocking like one of those rocking chair. She was saying “Help!” , she was repeating it over and over again. I didn’t want to say anything cause I thought she was gonna do something to me like hurt me. “Are you okay” I said quietly. She just kept repeating what she was saying before. I wanted to call the ambulance but I was too scared she was gonna take it off me. 

Opps! My phone is on 2% , I forgot to charge it when I was at my friend’s house. Minutes after I felt like sleeping. I would always close my eyes and open it over and over again. When I close my eyes, I opened it again. when i opened it the girl wasn’t there. I tried looking for her in the room but she wasn’t there. “Hello!, is anybody there?” I asked quietly. I was so scared so I tried to get out. I went to the front door and it wasn’t even open. 

I tried looking for the back door but it wasn’t open either. I looked around the house to look for something to break the window. I finally found something and broke the window. I started running as fast as I can because I was scared. Halfway to my house I saw the little girl just standing in the middle of the road , looking down to the concret. I stood still and just looked to the floor , I also closed my eyes for 60 seconds. When I opened my eyes the girl was gone so I started kept running to my house. I was finally there and walked slowly up my stairs.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ngakiri, this is a very entertaining narrative. I really like how you are taking the reader's mind to your thoughts. I also like the use of personification 'the moon drifted across the clear blue sky'. You should really use this post for your Smart learner Blog Challenge. Maybe you can read the narrative to your audience.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.