Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

Four mini humans !

“Ding” goes the bell. We just finished our science class and it is now morning tea.
I accidentally left my phone in class and Mr Holakeituai was just about to close the
class but we all ran as fast as we could to the door. I went into the classroom and
tried looking for my phone. As we were walking around the classroom Tupou decided
to snoop around and touch the science materials. Suli kept telling him to stop touching
things but he didn’t listen. He found this little potion that looked very amazing, it was
glowing so bright.


Tupou kept tipping it on all of us because he thought he was funny. I finally found my
phone and went out of the classroom. We walked to the school tuck shop to get food
for us to eat. After getting our lunch we walked to the main area where the tables were.
We all sat down together eating our lunch. “Hey, the table is getting bigger,” I said. “I know
it sounds weird but the chairs are growing” Said Suli. Guess what was happening ?
We were shrinking ! we were so small, we looked like minions. 


Do you know what was more weird ? Tupou was still the same size. I was even more angry
because I had an English class after lunch. I was supposed to attend it or else I'll get in big
trouble with my parents. Harley had Gym class after lunch, he had to attend it because
he’s been wagging it a lot. Suli and Sika are the idiots of the group. They only come to
school to see their friends and make girlfriends. They were so happy being small because
they were gonna wag class anyways. 


Sika and Suli were laughing at Tupou because he looked so lost. He was trying to find us.
“Tupou !” shouted all of us. He finally looked down and we were so happy. He was so
confused so he tried bending down to our height. He asked “is it just me or are you guys
short as hell”, “Yeah, whatever” said Harley. “Why are you guys so small ?” Tupou asked.
“Maybe because you tipped that stupid science potion on all of us” I said angrily. 


“Well, what do I do ?” Said Tupou. “Maybe find a way to make us normal again,” Harley said.
“Here, jump in my bag” Said Tupou. It was so disgusting because Tupou had heaps of rubbish
and gum in his bag. He even had expired food in there. (ew yuck) I honestly couldn’t breathe
so I went to his shoulder. The boys also decided to follow me. I asked him “Where are you
going”, “To my car” Said Tupou. “Wait what ? You're not gonna help us” I said. “I’ll do it
tomorrow because I'm getting a bit tired,” Said Tupou. “Ew we don’t wanna see you sleep,
eat, change and shower” Said Sika. “ Yeah isn’t that weird” Said Suli. “Guys stop being rude”
Said Harley. 


“Don’t worry guys, I’m gonna get you guys food on my way home” Said Tupou. “Yayyy” I said
happily. We got to Tupou’s house and wow it was so big and nice. He had these fountains all
around his house. He had water and chocolate fountains around the house. We went into his
room and wow he had many more amazing things. He had his own toilet, Bathroom, Fridge
and even a cupboard. We tried opening his cupboard and wow he had everything in there.
“Okay, I'm sleeping here” I said. “You guys can all sleep here, make yourself at home. I’ll get
you guys some blankets, ``said Tupou.

It was finally the next day, and it was time for school. Obviously Tupou had to take us to
school so that we could be normal again. We got to school and obviously saw the same
people as usual. It was going onto morning tea time and we had our science class straight
after it. We got into the science class and didn’t find the potion. It was gone !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.