Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

Term 1 Reflections


In the beginning of the year more and more new students have been coming
to our class. I feel that we have to show them what kind of school we are , like
we should show them how to be kind to one another.
I learnt lots of things in maths such as decimal problems , fractions , problem
solving and time tables. I really think that I didn’t improve in my maths test
because I didn't really try my best. I feel that I need to learn more and more
maths homework so I can understand maths more.I thought I was still going
to go on with my maths test but that was the end of it. I am very scared for next
term because there might be more and more challenging subjects.

In swimming I learnt back stoke , free style , breathing test and much more
things. I think I need to learn more and more swimming things such as backstroke
and freestyle.  In backstroke I need to learn how to swim straight or in a line so
I don’t go the wrong direction and so I don’t get lost. In free style I need to do the
same too.

In Music I learnt Ukulele , Piano , Sound of culture music , Recorder , xylophone ,
flute and drums. I sure learnt a lot of cords in piano because when I play it I don’t
read the cords I just play anything but music has help me a lot in piano chords. I
really love playing ukulele because it's kinda like a culture thing , we use drums
and ukulele to dance. I never knew any ukulele chords but know i do.

In kiwi can I learnt so much about cooperation , positive relationships , positive
communication , leadership , Role model , Goal settings and how to help others.
Kiwi Can has helped me in relationships (friendship). It helps me to gain more
relationships with my school , friends and family. It also helps me be more and
more helpful when people are not around. Kiwi can is so fun and understanding.

In sports I am trying to like join every sport so I can learn how to play. So far we
had softball and volleyball tournament it was so fun and exciting. In softball we
came 3rd in volley we all came 1st (Yeah). I feel that sports helps me to lose
weight and it helps me to learn how to do more and more running things. TBH
when I was small I was very fast but now I am slow so I was to gain more
confidence to show that I am fast.

In clubs I learnt how to do drama and acting. In drama you have to get all you
confidents out and don’t be shy. Drama helped me be more and more confident
and it helped me be who I am. In drama I really like plays because you can like
pretend to be someone and you can show your confidence.

In mindfulness it really helps me control my anger with other people such as
my little siblings and my older siblings as well. Mindfulness it something that
makes you calm and relaxed. Mindfulness will help others with sports and
other things that includes fighting and drama.

This term I have learnt that my class always wants to gain attention to other
people. My class is just so very funny , talented , annoying (sometimes) , Cool
, kickback and chill. My class can sometimes be so a headache but yeah they
can be very cool and amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.