Pages

Monday 17 February 2020

Weekend x2!!

In the weekend my mother and I picked up my little nephew from Mangere. All of my siblings love it when we bring him home because he’s a good baby and he never cries for little things. Sometimes he only cries when he’s hungry or tired. So when we picked him up we went to a flea market that also happens in Mangere. Every time we go there we always see our families and friends.

We stayed at the market for about 20 minutes and brought some baby food for my little nephew. Whenever we get home we all have to jump in the shower one by one and get ready for church before the sermon starts. My nephew loves going to church because he has little friends that are there as well. 

Every time we go to church I always have to look after him and make sure he’s alright. Little kids always wanna hold him and play with him. We all love going to church because we see our friends and families. When church finishes we go home and have our delicious family lunch my mom prepared for all of us. 

After we come from church we go to Paknsave and buy some more food for all of us to eat. This week we had yummy Fettuccine with Chicken and Rice. Baby had Cream Rice and Fettuccine. After having all that yummy food we were all tired so we went to sleep. I couldn’t go sleep because I had to look after my nephew.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.