Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2020

Weekend!!

In the weekend, my family and I woke up really early for a volleyball game my sister was attending at Otahuhu. Her team was playing against two amazing schools, Auckland Girls Grammar School and McAuley High School. My sister goes to Tamaki College and she is a senior so she played against really good seniors. I think they played really good. They won one game and lost the other game but at least they all had fun and played properly.

After my sister’s really good volleyball game we had a family feed that we had to also attend later. We had it in Mangere which is 10-15 minutes away from here. We basically had a family get together, we had fun with our cousins, aunties and uncles. We also had some very yummy and delicious island food made by the beautiful ladies. 

We just ate and talked the whole afternoon. My little cousins, nieces and nephews played at the park and made new friends. Some of us were playing cricket and rugby while the adults were talking. I stayed inside because i wanted to look at my little nephew who is really cute and chubby.

Hours after we everybody started leaving to go home. People got their own plates and packed some food to take home for them and their families. Everybody had heaps of fun getting together and eating some really nice food properly made by the Mums and Aunties.


1 comment:

  1. Wow Ngakiri. Sounds like a fun weekend. Which deliberate vocabulary did you use in your writing?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.