Pages

Monday 30 March 2020

Palindromic numbers !!

In the morning, My classmates., Teacher and I had a little video call to catch up on each other and see how we are going. So first we shared all our finished work and we were talking about the work. It was really cool because we missed school and our learning. We also learnt a really interesting new word Palindromic. A palindromic number is a number that remains the same when its digits are reversed. For math we have been learning how to make patterns with Palindromic numbers. It was kind of challenging because we used big numbers to solve the patterns.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Ngakiri, I really like this blog post as I said in my e-mail. I am so glad I learnt how to do hangouts or the four weeks would have been a bore. See you tomorrow morning 9.30 am :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.