Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

Water!!

Dear Victor Wero,

On behalf of myself, I would like to say thank you for taking your time out and teaching us how to raft. I had a very amazing time, everybody was very fun and funny while we were rafting. Oh, and thank you guys for paying as well. You guys made it way more easier for the teachers and students. Hopefully, we get to have another amazing opportunity again because we had heaps of fun learning new water skills. I’m sure room 7 had heaps of fun with rafting and swimming. We had heaps and heaps of very good swimming advice for you guys. Once again a thank you guys so much for a fun day!! God bless til whenever.

Dear Mrs Patea

I would like to say thank you for paying 7 & 8 classes. We really enjoyed swimming at Otahuhu pools because we met new people and learnt how to bomb. It was really funny because we playing games in the pool. I’m sure you paid heaps of money for all of us to take part. Thank you so much for giving us a very great experience to go on really cool trips. Once again thank you miss.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.