Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2020

Matariki ball

Last Thursday, Glenbrae school had a really great ball to celebrate Matariki and the traditions. We had heaps and heaps of families from some of the students at our school. We also had some yummy food outside the hall. Such as, Lollies, Brownies, Sausages, Cakes, Drinks and much more delicious food. It was a really good experience for us year 8s because we got to see some of our ex students from Glenbrae. We were finally reunited with the year 8s from last year !!

Every 15 minutes two classes would perform a little tik tok dance they all came up with. All the dances were very outstanding and funny at the same time. Our Dj was cool, because he played some of my favourite songs haha. I really loved the dances I saw on the dance floor. Mrs Tofa was the mc so she picked people from the crowd to pick the best dancers.

We had one good girl dancer and another boy dancer. We had the Seniors, Juniors, parents and teacher. For the seniors Mason and Victoria F, For the Juniors it was Lini and Sivi, For the parents it was Alijohn’s dad and Kalo’s mum. All these dancers made my night. All there dancing was so funny and amazing. 

The Matariki ball was so fun and exciting. This was my first time at it. Sadly this is my last year here so I don’t think i’ll be coming to the next one. I really enjoyed the food and entertaining dancing last Thursday. I also loved the decorations around the hall, it was so beautiful and colourful. I also enjoyed the people there as well, All the great company. Finally reunited together again


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.