Pages

Monday 22 June 2020

Walter's Math Activities

Today Tahi (My group) had to do independent working for today. Our teacher shared us a site with different types of sides with heaps of fun maths activites to do. My friends and I decied to do walter's maths slide. Some of these questions were kinda easy but then when I go to the last slides it was a bit challenging for me to solve. I'll say you did a great job with these questions. Even though it was a bit challeging I still got to learn something. I also learnt about a new shape today Parallelograms. I liked the first few questions but at the end it was challenging !! This was one of the questions that got me really confused.



6 comments:

  1. WoW Ngakiri!

    I did not know that a shape named parallelogram even existed so thank you for teaching me about a new shape
    by Viliami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ngakiri

    Wow i love what you have done there Ngakiri it is interesting to read and learn about it keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ngakiri,

    I really enjoyed you maths work. I have learnt alot from your maths. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ngakiri,
    I really enjoyed seeing your maths work. I learnt something different from your slide shows. Keep up with the great blogging and work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Ngakiri,

    this is a amazing work you have done keep it up and blog more. stay safe !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ngakiri

    Your work is very amusing and it looks like you've done a very hard work.

    Keep it up and keep blogging.
    Stay Safe.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.